[KolPy] Feedspot Giveaway: Kolpy get free subscription to Feedspot - A Google Reader+Google Alerts Replacement

Anuj Agarwal anuj at feedspot.com
Sat Aug 24 00:35:13 CEST 2013

Hello Kolpy,

My name is Anuj. I'm Founder of Feedspot - A Google Reader replacement with
built-in Search and Sharing features.

http://www.feedspot.com <http://www.feedspot.com/?start=g>

We recently launched Feedspot and got reviewed by TechCrunch.
Along with Google Reader, we are building a Google Alerts replacements as
well. Our 'Keyword Tracking' technology lets you track news using Keywords.

I'd like to invite Kolpy members to beta test Feedspot.
Feedspot runs on a freemium model. I'd like to give Kolpy members one year
subscription for helping us in beta testing the app. Please use
 Kolpy_FEEDSPOT as promo code to enable your Annual Pro
Membership.<https://www.feedspot.com/fs/upgrade?start=g>

You can follow curated Python Folders created by other users
By Al Snow http://www.feedspot.com/folder/4RLFuWMc [42 feeds]
By James http://www.feedspot.com/folder/4BvJt2Ub [9 feeds]
By Selwin Ong http://www.feedspot.com/folder/4RTJsl8f [11 feeds]
By testbunker http://www.feedspot.com/folder/5hfKtl8=  [7 feeds]
By Lydia Ling http://www.feedspot.com/folder/4xfNuV4= [15 feeds]

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach me.
Best,
Anuj