[Ironpython-users] Reminder: Community Meeting TODAY at 6:00PM UTC

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:48:00 EDT 2016

The URL for the chat is https://gitter.im/IronLanguages/main.

Current agenda topics:
- IronRuby - What do we want to do here?
- Issue disposition - there are currently about 961 issues, with most
having been ported from CodePlex.
- Release schedule - I would like to do more rolling releases, getting
features and fixes out faster, but still maintaining stability
- Continuous Integration - I was, for some time a contributor on the
Jenkins project, I am approaching CloudBees to see what might be available
for open source projects
- IronPython 3 - Roadmap to IronPython 3, which would be Python 3
compatible.

We can of course discuss other items.

Hope to see you there!