[Ironpython-users] IronPython Development Update

Markus Schaber m.schaber at codesys.com
Mon Jul 11 04:28:49 EDT 2016

Hi, Jeff,

I’m a bit sad to see you stepping down, but I also understand that sometimes, the „real life“ is just stronger than OSS commitment.

(I’ve been in the same situation with some other project some years ago, after changing of employer.)

Just don’t feel guilty or something like that – if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s the fault of the community not stepping up early enough, and just hoping instead of acting.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Best regards

Markus Schaber

CODESYS® a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions
________________________________
3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.schaber at codesys.com<mailto:m.schaber at codesys.com> | Web: codesys.com<http://www.codesys.com> | CODESYS store: store.codesys.com<http://store.codesys.com>
CODESYS forum: forum.codesys.com<http://forum.codesys.com>

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.