[Ironpython-users] Open Source Windows Forms GUI REPL and Debugger

Andrew Graham andy at agraham.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 18:53:25 CET 2015

Just in case anyone is interested I have posted my Windows Forms based MIT
licensed Open Source REPL replacement for ipy.exe and its associated
debugger at

http://1drv.ms/1I21dvl

The zip file is a Visual Studio solution, though the essential REPL and
debugger files are pre-built and ready to use.

There is a help file in root folder of the zip that attemps an explanation
of how to build and use it.

With many thanks to the IronPython team for a wonderful product.

Andy Graham