[Ironpython-users] tinkering with cp35180 - types.FunctionType(...) raise NotImplementedError

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:21:15 CEST 2014

What I am trying to accomplish is minimal use case, where function globals
are replaced/faked.
The samples I am using can be examined at:
https://gist.github.com/paweljasinski/1d3a18a885e3040449de
I have replaced the context used by function, but the reference to
global_variable out of fc0 is stuck.

I have made a snapshot of function code as LightLambdaExpression and
reference to global variable is expressed as PythonGlobalVariableExpression
(lightLambda, line 39)
This appears to contain the context which can not be changed.
Would it make sense to use LookupGlobalVariable instead?

--pawel