[Ironpython-users] release date for 2.7.5

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:14:34 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Robert DeNeefe <deneefe at istore.com> wrote:

>  Is there a target date for releasing 2.7.5?

Late April sometime. Err, late June. Err...

No, the problem has been scope creep (actually, the main problem is that
Pawel keeps fixing things), along with some RL time constraints on my part.
Right now I want to check how pip/ensurepip works and release Beta 3 based
on that. If I get time in between I'll see if I can get virtualenv to work
as well.

I'm going to draw the line for final somewhere in August, because it can't
drag out forever - so let's say August 31 at the latest.

- Jeff