[Ironpython-users] Embedding obspy and dependencies

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:27:12 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am doing some seismic work and would like to embed obspy and
required dependencies in an IronPython-based C# .NET assembly.

In and of itself, IronPython is straightforward enough.

What I am not so clear on is how to configure libraries, dependencies,
and so on. For instance, we could start from readily available
binaries, but would we have difficulty with supported Python runtime
versions, things of this nature.

Would anyone care to comment here? Or has anyone done this type of
thing already? Or even specifically working with obspy?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael Powell