[Ironpython-users] Splitting up the IronPython repo

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:20:05 CET 2014

+1 for these plans! I think this split will be good for the dlr, which
hasn't (so far) been used as much as it could.

BTW, (and this is a small point) even though IronRuby is dead and was
never complete, it is still functional for some purposes. So, if it is
possible without major time commitments to keep it at least as-is,
that would be useful for our purposes.

Thanks for all of your work, especially for thinking about the big picture!

-Doug