[Ironpython-users] IronPython 2.7.5 Schedule

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:37:35 CET 2014

I have cp34837, cp34892, cp34910 fixed. I will make a PR.

I also have some workarounds where I am not clear if they should get
into release:

1. cp32331 - better unicode success rate in real application, but
decreased number of unit test passed
2. update to installer to modify PATH and register .py extension. This
could make users of both cpython and ironpython under windows unhappy.
3. importable version of multiprocessing - just to avoid import
errors, this sounds a bit like cp34959

any comments on last 3 items are welcome.

--pawel