[Ironpython-users] keeping wrapping of blocks after closing for Visual Studio 2010/2012 with asp.net‏

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:09:46 CET 2014

Hi there,
I was wondering if there is a way to keep the blocks of code wrapped after closing and reopen Visual Studio 2010/2012 when using IronPython with asp.net . This behavior of Visual Studio is kept after closing VS for the original languages (C#/VB.NET etc.) and since recently I managed to change the Windows registry to make aspx /aspx.py source code files nest like they do when the source code is C#/VB.NET , I thought may be there is something like that to solve this issue
Greetings