[Ironpython-users] mixed line ending in time.cs and nt.cs

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 00:58:48 CET 2014

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Jeff Hardy <jdhardy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Pawel Jasinski <pawel.jasinski at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> time.cs and nt.cs have mixed line ending. This is causing unnecessary
>> pain when rebasing and produces ugly ^M in diff.
>>
>> Would it make sense to fix it now?
>

> Yes, please! (I noticed nt.cs the other night as well.)

I have checked IronLanguages main and ipy-2.7-maint
Both have files with LF, CRLF and mixed. I don't want to touch the LF and CRLF.
However the mixed files are recent introduction and pain to deal with.
I will fix it with single commit and will not do the history rewriting
unless someone give me good reason.

I also checked ironpython3 and there are no mixed files.
As a side effect of the check I did CRLF stats. I see most of the
files committed with LF and 11 files with CRLF.
Is this something to be fixed, nice to have or don't care?

--pawe