[Ironpython-users] running asciidoc

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:28:35 CEST 2014

This is follow up. I run the profiler as described here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/curth/archive/2009/03/29/an-ironpython-profiler.aspx
The results is attached.
I am a bit confused about a strong correlation between inclusive and
exclusive time for top items.
I also calculated total for inclusive and it matches total profiling time.
Can anybody tell what is going on here?