[Ironpython-users] IronPython 3 Version Number (Was: Item 34263 in 2.7.5?)

Olof Bjarnason olof.bjarnason at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:02:21 CEST 2014

OK, that sounds like a reasonable way to do it. Very nice that it is
automatically verifiable!

But it opens more questions from me, sorry. I find this interesting :)

So when an automatic test, that is determined to be a implementation
detail, fails - how does IronPython "skip" it? Is the actual test
suite specific for IronPython? I mean, is the unit tests in IronPython
a fork of CPythons test suite?

Anyone know how many per cent of the CPython test suite that IronPython pass?