[Ironpython-users] Easy IronPython contribution opportunity

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:30:20 CEST 2013

I've had a couple of people ask me recently the easiest way to get involved
with IronPython, and I didn't have a concrete answer. However, I found one
this morning: fixing https://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/7267. The nt
module is incomplete, and CPython provides all of the missing functions on
Windows, so IronPython should too. The only tricky part is that it may
require some p/invoking, but since nt is Windows-only it should be
straightforward.

As always, I'm willing to help anyone who wants to get started.

- Jeff