[Ironpython-users] Ironpython works with Framework 4 all or framework client profile ?

bruno gallart bruno.gallart at orange.fr
Wed Jan 16 17:54:48 CET 2013

Sorry , I don't say that it is the fault of Ironpython.

More precisions:
My program is created with Winforms and with Nhunspell (that is the
version of spellchecker Hunspell for Net). My program is a little
spellchecker for Word and for this I use the
Reference('Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word').

When I run my program it asks to me that it needs the Framework 4.0
  "you first must install one of the following version of .Net
framework:. Net Framework, version=v4.0"
but  the FrameWork 4.0 client profile is installed on this PC.

I don't think that Winforms and NHunspell need the full Framework 4.0
but maybe the  "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word". Am I right ?

Bruno