[Ironpython-users] WPF IronPython app used with dotCover (in TeamCity)

Jackie Sproat JackieSproat at smarttech.com
Mon Apr 15 23:33:50 CEST 2013

Not sure where to start:
I want to verify coverage of the DLL code which is accessed by my WPF-IronPython app.
However, dotCover is reporting 0% coverage and all statements are showing as RED/uncovered, eventhough all the methods (interface APIs) are called while the WPF-IronPython app is running!

I found this documentation regarding dotCover:
dotCover provides coverage analysis of the following types of .NET applications:
*	Standalone applications (.NET Framework 1.0 to 4.0)
*	Silverlight 4 applications
*	ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET MVC web applications running under ASP.NET Development Server, IIS, and IIS Express
*	Windows services
*	WCF service libraries
*	Windows Store applications (under Windows 8 only)

Just wondering if anyone know if dotCover can provide coverage for WPF-IronPython apps too? Or can anyone explain what prevents this from being possible?

Cheers,
Jackie