[Ironpython-users] Drag and Drop components of WIndows Forms.

Steve Dower s.j.dower at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 22:37:12 CEST 2012

IronPython Studio is well out of date. Its spiritual successor is
Python Tools for Visual Studio (http://pytools.codeplex.com/, which I
work on), but unfortunately we don't have designer support for Windows
Forms.

I guess this is due to a lack of demand, so you can create a request
on our issue tracker, but it's unlikely that it will be added unless
somebody contributes a patch for it. (We're happy to help anyone who's
interested in doing this.)

Cheers,
Steve