[Ironpython-users] Mono Google Summer of Code - Mentors Wanted!

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:22:30 CET 2012

To add some IronPython specifics to this, I've had Mono and the PSF
offer to include IronPython in their programs (still waiting on
confirmation from the PSF for this year, though). If there are any
students that wish to work on IronPython, the project ideas are at
https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/wiki/IronPython-GSoC-2012-Ideas.

Feel free to add any project ideas to the list. If you don't feel
comfortable being a mentor, ask on the list to see if any one else
would be willing handle it. Anyone who wishes to be a mentor can add
themselves to any project they wish to mentor.

- Jeff