[Ironpython-users] Passing Python exceptions in a sandboxed domain

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:50:06 CET 2012

Hi,

When I try to run something like 'None + 2' inside a sandboxed domain, I'm
getting the following exception:

System.Security.SecurityException
Message: Request failed

Stack trace:

 at
IronPython.Runtime.Exceptions.TypeErrorException.GetObjectData(SerializationInfo
info, StreamingContext context)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectCloneHelper.GetObjectData(Object
serObj, String& typeName, String& assemName, String[]& fieldNames,
Object[]& fieldValues)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

To help debugging, I thought about adding a command line argument to ipy
console for setting up a standard Internet-zone sandbox.

Thank you!

Best regards
Mello