[Ironpython-users] sys.version_info in 2.7.2

Daniel Munch daniel.munch at curie.fr
Mon Mar 12 18:19:54 CET 2012

Hi,

congratulations for the new IronPython release 2.7.2. I just updated
from RC1 and unfortunatly it seems like there's some change of behaviour
concerning sys.version_info. I got some 3rd party scripts which are
stumbling over the line "sys.version_info < (2, 4): " which happily
returns 'False' on RC1, but a NotImplemented Exception in 2.7.2. Could
anybody please verify this? I just signed up to the mailing list just
for this problem, so I don't now if for bug reports it's better to
directly file an issue on Codeplex.

Anyway, thanks for the good work so far, I really enjoy using IronPython
in my every day work.

Best Regards
Daniel