[Ironpython-users] IronPython on Windows Phone

Cesar Mello cmello at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:21:54 CET 2012

Hi!

I created a Silverlight/WP project using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Express for Windows Phone. Added references to all the DLLs in
IronPython-2.7.2rc1\Platforms\Sl4-WP71 . When I run the application I get
the following error:

File or assembly name 'Microsoft.Scripting, Version=1.1.0.20,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7F709C5B713576E1', or one of its
dependencies, was not found.

Just curious if someone else has tried the binaries in WP7.

Any suggestions, tests, information or even recommendations for debugging
are welcome!

I haven't tried to build from source for WP7 yet, but I'll try it later.

Thanks a lot!
Mello