[Ironpython-users] Rough Schedule for 2.7.3 release

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 00:53:58 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Daniel Fernandez
<fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> 2.7.3 looks real nice! I wanted to check if there was a certain schedule for
> an estimated time for releasing 2.7.3?

Probably this weekend or early next week. I have to make sure that
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/32452 is fixed, but that's the
only showstopper, and I want to have an RC for that.

The calendar I work from is here:
http://bit.ly/ironpython_release_schedule As you can see, I missed the
target RC date. If I don't find the time this weekend then it will I
have to push it back two weeks (to the 15th) because of other
commitments.

- Jeff