[Ironpython-users] TestRunner

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 3 18:54:44 CET 2012

When the development was all done inside of Microsoft we had a gated check-in system called SNAP.  TestRunner was a just a simple way to dump all of the metadata about the tests from that system and have an easy way to run them all.  It wasn't necessarily meant to be a long-term solution.

I know some of the tests have started being moved over to Nunit, maybe they all could be moved over.