[Ironpython-users] Pyc.py dependencies

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:05:35 CET 2012

I'm feeling pretty masochistic lately, so maybe I'll write it in pure
Python :-) The other option is pulling in something like wrc.exe from WINE
depending on the license winres from binutils is another option. I can
check into those options as well. What license would we want in order to
redistribute with IP, I am terrible with licenses.

slide

--
Website: http://earl-of-code.com