[IronPython] Intellisense with imported dlls

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu May 12 03:21:45 CEST 2011

Cool, this shouldn’t be too hard to fix.  We load the assemblies in ProjectState.cs and it should just be a matter of flowing the VS project settings down to the analysis ProjectState class and then attempting to load the assemblies from there.

If you’d like to fix it in PTVS, which I’d encourage you to do, it’s been moved to IronPythonInterpreter.cs.   In PTVS it might be more difficult to flow in the VS project but you could update the IPythonInterpreter interface or IInterpreterState so that we either push down or allow pulling out the search paths.