[IronPython] Building IronPython/IronRuby for Mono? Yes!

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 23 17:21:07 CET 2011

4) You don't need to do this. Use IronPython.Mono.sln to build IronPython and IronRuby.sln to build IronRuby. Those 2 solutions should work on Mono. DLR is built by both as it is a dependency. No need to build Dlr.sln: it includes both languages plus additional test projects  - as you noticed some of the test assemblies are not buildable on Mono yet.

Tomas