[Ironpython-users] New Mailing List is now available

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:39:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,
After the downtime yesterday, the new mailing list is now available.
It appears that everyone has received unsubscribe notices; these were
sent in error. Everyone who was subscribed to the old list should be
subscribed to the new list.

The page for the new list is
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/ironpython-users, and mails
should now be sent to ironpython-users at python.org.

If you think that you are not getting mail, please send me an email
directly and I will verify that you are still in the membership
database.

Also, a big thank you goes out to DreamHost, Jim Hugunin, and Ralf
Hildebrandt for their work in getting the mailing list moved over.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and for
the erroneous unsubscribe messages.

- Jeff