[IronPython] Seattle IronPython Meetup

Steve Baer steve at mcneel.com
Fri Jun 10 23:17:57 CEST 2011

Doesn't really matter; we're a pretty laid back company.  We have a meeting
room that comfortably holds at least 15 (could hold more) with a big screen
television that we can hook up to.  We actually have the room pretty well
wired with mics and a soundboard since we hold a weekly Tuesday lunch
meeting there and include a few co-workers in Europe and in other states
through skype or teamviewer.

Weekends and evenings are also fine, but if the weather starts getting too
nice I might not be there to open the door;)

We're using IronPython as a scripting language on both our Windows and Mac
products.

-Steve

Steve Baer
Robert McNeel & Associates