[IronPython] IronPython and CPython httplib and ssl modules produce IOError

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Fri Jun 10 19:49:29 CEST 2011

Thank you, Zack,

unfortunately, editing the API I got isn't an option, so the
only workaround I found was to catch the exception and completely
ignore it, which is terrible, but at least it works.

So you're saying that this is actually a "bug" in IronPython
that's being worked at?

Thanks again, much appretiated!

Lukáš Duběda
Director