[Ironpython-users] IronPython 2.7.1 Beta 2 Coming

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:51:23 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I'm planning on doing a beta 2 release of 2.7.1 next weekend (probably
late Saturday, July 23). If you have a bug you want fixed and it's not
in the list[1], please let me know and I'll bump it up. If you really
want it fixed, I recommend sending a patch.

If you need any help preparing a patch, let me know and I'll do what I can.

The final release of 2.7.1 will probably come in early August.

- Jeff

[1] http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/list/advanced?keyword=&status=Proposed%7cActive&type=All&priority=High&release=2.7.1&assignedTo=All&component=All&sortField=Votes&sortDirection=Descending&page=0