[Ironpython-users] importing third-party modules

Wolfgang Schmoller w.schmoller at gmx.de
Mon Jul 4 00:10:05 CEST 2011

Thank you for your very quick reply!

The site is actually run under an Apache Server, everything on one local
computer. Should I better take an IIS?

I zipped the nltk-Folder from the site-packages directory, copied it to
the htdocs directory and included the zips as suggested, but it didn't
help.

The relevant passages of the html-code:
<script type="text/javascript">
     window.DLR = {
         path: 'dlr',
         settings : {console : true}
     }
</script>
<script src="dlr/dlr-20100305.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>

<script type="application/x-zip-compressed" src="nltk.zip"></script>
<script type="application/python" src="code.py"></script>

The logs just say, that no favicon was found and I tend to doubt, that
this is the problem...;-)

Best regards
Wolfgang