[IronPython] Installation of Lettuce / Installation Using Pip

Jones, Larry Larry.Jones at aspentech.com
Sat Jan 22 17:14:43 CET 2011

When using CPYthon I was able to install a package named lettuce
(cucumber but for python).

I would like to install this same package for use with IronPython;
however, it installs with pip which requires setuptools.

Despite searching the web and past emails to the IronPython list, I've
been unable to determine how to install this package in IronPython 2.7.

How does one either:

-          Install a package using (cpython) pip?

-          Install pip (and required packages) into IronPython?

Thanks.

---

Larry Jones
||| Senior Level Development Engineer
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281-504-3324 ||| fax: 281-584-1062 |||
www.aspentech.com <http://www.aspentech.com/>

  <http://www.aspentech.com/aspenoneglobalconference/>

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original
copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.