[IronPython] Contents of Lib (packaging for RPM)

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 9 22:42:17 CET 2011

In the case of IronPython the script is just pulling the files from
Languages/IronPython/StdLib/StdLib.pyproj so you could just go straight
to that MSbuild file to get the list of files to use.

StdLib.pyproj is generated from Languages/IronPython/StdLib/MakeModuleList.py
which you could run on Linux to see if there's any differences between the
modules which can be successfully imported.