[IronPython] Contents of Lib (packaging for RPM)

Andrew Jorgensen andrew at jorgensenfamily.us
Wed Feb 9 21:41:47 CET 2011

Hello Folks,

First let me thank you for making IronPython easy to compile on Mono.
I'm the release manager for the Mono Project at Novell and I'm
currently working on packaging IronPython and IronRuby for openSUSE
(also to be included in the Mono Mac framework package). Where I've
run into trouble is the stdlibs for both. I can see that the -Bin.zip
contains a Lib directory with various standard libraries in it but I
don't see how I can reliably and repeatably get that exact content
into my RPM packages (short of including the -Bin.zip in the build).

Is there a script of some sort that takes the appropriate files from
the correct source and puts them where I need them (the script used to
build the -Bin.zip perhaps?)

Thanks!
Andrew Jorgensen