[IronPython] Interim CI server for IronPython

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:48:56 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Richard Nienaber <rjnienaber at gmail.com> wrote:
> modules_network_related_ipy
> modules_system_related_ipy

These are failing for me on my own machine as well

> com_word_py
> com_MultiOffice_py
> com_excel_py
> com_msagent_py

No surprise there, I doubt they have office available.

> test_trace_cpy
> test_ctypes_cpy

These look like actual bugs.

> test_site_cpy
> test_subprocess_cpy
> test_memory_20
> test_winforms_20

And these look like environment issues.

> I was thinking about adding more granularity to the reporting of the tests
> other than just pass/fail for all of them. Would it be worthwhile to add a
> /nunitoutput option to TestRunner that would output the results in the nunit
> format? It looks like TeamCity has an 'Import data from XML' option where it
> could point to the output from the TestRunner.

That would be very handy.

It might also be desirable to disable tests if some environment
variable is defined, so that the COM tests (or whatever) can be
skipped on the build server but still run locally.

- Jeff