[Ironpython-users] Beginner question.

Apok antoniov at chile.com
Fri Dec 2 02:38:44 CET 2011

Hi, I'm new in this community, I will try to be brief:

-          Python programmer.

-          0 experience DotNet, CSharp

I have a project for an open source game:.

IronPython

SlimDX

JigLibSDX (physics engine)

My question is: does it make sense for a game to use this resources?.

Where I can found information about this "mix" ?.

What I need to do it - all examples are on CSharp.

Any information about this can be helpful, Thanks.

Please don't tell me to use pygame or other python game engines J.

Thanks.

*** I have used ironpython.info as a start point (slimDX example section).