[Ironpython-users] อ้างถึง: Re: Need an IronPython expert for a small paid contract job - for a cool purpose

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Fri Aug 19 13:01:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

Von: Abubakar [mailto:abubakarm at gmail.com]

> what is a compiled module dll? Dont we have just one kind of dlls in .net :o ?

According to http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Samples:

-- snip --
While the assemblies produced by the IronPython Hosting APIs are true .NET assemblies, the dynamic nature of the Python language makes it difficult to use these from other .NET languages. In short, this means that attempting to import Python types into other .NET languages such as C# is not recommended.
-- snap --

Best regards

Markus Schaber

We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915