[Ironpython-users] Need an IronPython expert for a small paid contract job - for a cool purpose

David Thielen david at windward.net
Mon Aug 15 22:27:41 CEST 2011

Hi all;

First off, I'm guessing that one of these two lists is the active list for IronPython - it was hard to figure out via Google. If I'm in the wrong place, please let me know.

I need to hire someone to create an IronPython project that is a library.dll that is called from a C# app and it implements a C# interface. The implementation I already have completed in C#, C++ (managed), VB, and J#. It's about 40 lines of code so the actual code should be trivial. And if you've done C# calling IronPython and IronPython implementing an interface, this should be easy.

This is for a code war we're sponsoring for students at the University of Colorado. A significant number are most familiar with Python and so I want to add Python as an option for their entry. I'm happy to pay for your time on this. If you can do this, please reply ASAP as we need to get this completed this week.

Thanks - dave