[Ironpython-users] Who's using IronPython?

Markus Schaber m.schaber at 3s-software.com
Tue Aug 16 08:01:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Jeff Hardy <jdhardy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to create a 'Who's using IronPython?' to show the IronPython
> is being used and maybe help drive adoption. (See
> http://www.boost.org/users/uses_open.html for an example).

> What I need:
> Company Name [commercial]

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

> Product [commercial] or Project [OSS] Name

CoDeSys Developkment System

http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?en_CoDeSysV3_en

> Description of product/project

The "Controller Development System" CoDeSys is the industry leading
development tool (IDE and runtime system) for programming PLCs using the
standardized IEC 61131-3 language.

The current release V3.4 SP4 includes an IronPython 2.6.2 based
scripting plugin that allows to automate and control established CoDeSys
functionality like importing applications written in the PLCOpenXML
standard, compiling and downloading applications to the device, or
runtime monitoring of variables, both from within the IDE and from
command line. The script writers can also utilize the power of the
included python standard library to implement advanced tasks like
sending monitored variable values via E-Mail.

Best regards

Markus Schaber

___________________________
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 |
Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber at 3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects:
http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner |
Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915