[Ironpython-users] dotNET object directory list similar to OS X'sFinder

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Mon Aug 1 10:53:28 CEST 2011

Hi, Markus,

thank you very much for the info! Much appretiated.

As for Qt bindings, this is something new to me, I though
Qt was out of reach for C# or IronPython devs? Where can I
get more info about this? I remember searching for Qt bindings
for .NET, but only found some very complex code showing
how to bind C++ code via .NET or something. I'm not a C++
programmer, not even a C# dev, I only write programs
in IronPython :(

Thank you again.

Lukáš Duběda
Director