[IronPython] VS 2010 Integrated Shell question

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Tue Apr 12 19:28:27 CEST 2011

Hi there everyone,

I have a, perhaps lame, question.

I downloaded the VS 2010 Integrated Shell and installed the IronPython
tools for it.

However, does the VS 2010 IS have a WPF and WinForms designer? I can't
seem to get it working. :(

Also, the IPy tools are available only for the Integrated Shell and
actual commercial versions of Visual Studio, is that right?

I'm asking because I get both WPF and WinForms designers in the Visual
Studio 2010 C# Express, but it's a pain to design my GUI in
one package and write IPy code for it in another.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you very much in advance, cheers,

--
Lukáš Duběda