[IronPython] Python Tools Beta Pluing - No Toolbox Items

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 8 18:14:57 CEST 2011

I ran into that too and it's fixed for the next release (along w/ IronPython Silverlight debugging which was also broken).  The fix is checked in so if you can build from source you can download the current sources and do that.  Otherwise the next release should be happening in the next few days so you can probably just wait.