[IronPython] IronPython Tools for Visual Studio stand-alone?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 7 18:56:16 CEST 2010

Nope - the problem is that the tools need to use various APIs which are new in IronPython 2.7.  If you just want to use the tools to edit/debug you could still run/debug against the 2.6 binaries though.  In the project properties there is an option to give the full path to the interpreter you want to run against.  But unfortunately there's no way to control what interpreter the interactive window runs against.