[IronPython] All classes that subclass a given type

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:15:52 CEST 2010

I am trying to find all the classes defined in Python that inherit
from a C# class. I can iterate through the types in the ScriptScope
using GetVariableName() and then checking if it's a PythonType object,
but I don't know how to get the classes that it inherits from. Can
anyone help out with this?

Also, on a separate note, I would like to override the normal import
mechanism to support new file extensions for modules (this is so I can
associate the files with my application). Is this possible?

Thanks,

slide

--
slide-o-blog