[IronPython] trying to build IronPythonTools locally

José F. Romaniello jfromaniello at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:01:47 CEST 2010

Oh thanks, you are right!
I can build now.

Another question, is there any unit tests for IronPythonTools? I am using
the IronPythonTools.sln in the trunk.

I just want to dig in to the code and see if i can contribute with few bugs
I found in the highlighting and code completion.

I've  some experience doing this same thing for other extension (
http://hqladdin.codeplex.com)

thank you