[IronPython] trying to build IronPythonTools locally

José F. Romaniello jfromaniello at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:38:07 CEST 2010

Hi all, I am trying to build IronPython Tools on my machine, but i get this
exception:

------ Build started: Project: IronPythonTools, Configuration: Debug Any CPU
------
  IronPythonTools ->
  IronPythonTools ->
  IronPythonTools -> D:\pos\IronPython\bin\Debug\IronPythonTools.dll
  Creating intermediate PkgDef file.
  Creating VSIX Container...
  IronPythonTools -> D:\pos\IronPython\bin\Debug\IronPythonTools.vsix
C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v10.0\VSSDK\Microsoft.VsSDK.targets(420,5):
error : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
========== Build: 11 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I tried with a reset of the  Experimental Hive but I have still the same
problem.

Thank you in advance!