[IronPython] What happened to InitializeModule() in IP 2.7?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 12 19:30:32 CEST 2010

It should still be there at least I still see it in the sources.  It's not defined for Silverlight builds (I'm not sure if that's a change or not).  One thing to be careful of is that 2.6 and 2.7 do have different .NET assembly versions so they will be treated as different types.  In other words you need to re-build a 2.6 pre-compiled app to work against 2.7.