[IronPython] HostCodeHeap leakage?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 5 18:58:57 CEST 2010

Yep, DebugMode is the same as -X:Debug.  In general I'd suggest making this configurable somehow and only turn it on if you're actually debugging.  It's unfortunate that we can't offer both debugging & collectability but right now that's simply a limitation of the CLR and/or our lack of a separate VS debug engine which can debug Python code.