[IronPython] Congratulations to Michael Foord on Receiving the Community Service Award

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Nov 5 17:47:19 CET 2010

On 04/11/2010 12:51, Pablo Dalmazzo wrote:
> Congratulations! Write another book! :)

Thanks all. :-)

I'll add writing another book to my list of things to do...

Michael

> From: jcao219 at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 23:32:34 -0500
> To: users at lists.ironpython.com
> Subject: [IronPython] Congratulations to Michael Foord on Receiving
> the Community Service Award
>
>     The Python Software Foundation has presented the Community Service
>     Award for the third quarter of 2010 to Michael Foord
>     <http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/index.shtml> in
>     recognition of his incredible work in promoting Python everywhere
>     he could.
>     Michael is active on IRC channels, mailing lists, conferences,
>     sprints and similar events. On the development side, he has been
>     doing incredible work on unitest and unitest2. Michael also helps
>     maintain the Planet Python RSS feed and python.org
>     <http://python.org> website, and with organizing the Europython
>     meeting and Summit <http://www.europython.eu/>.
>     The Python Software Foundation is pleased to recognize Michael's
>     contributions to the community.
>

> http://pyfound.blogspot.com/2010/11/third-quarter-community-service-awards.html
>

> Well deserved!  Thanks for all the hard work, Michael.

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.