[IronPython] IronPython Tools and standard library

Tristan Zajonc tristanz at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:42:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Two questions about using the Python26 libraries:

1. How do I enable intellisense for the Python standard library?
 Intellisense doesn't pick up C:\Python26\Lib if I add it to sys.path or the
project Search Path.

2. How do I add C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages?  I can add to sys.path
manually, but adding site-packages to the project search path doesn't seem
to work.

I'm looking forward to the next iteration of IronPython Tools.

Thanks,
Tristan